- Your data will only be used for the purpose of carrying out the service(s) you entrust me with, to contact you in relation to such service(s) and for accounting purposes.
- Although email is not a secure medium, I take every reasonable precautions to protect your data.
- Whatever special or confidential data you share with me will never be shared with anyone else.
- An exception will be the personal data used for invoicing, which may be shared with HMRC during audits.
- Since I am required by the HMRC to keep accounting records for 6 years + the current year, invoices containing data such as your name, postal- and email address and telephone numbers will be held for this period of time in a secure, protected and inaccessible location.
- Any special/confidential data will be destroyed after a period of one month from the date of delivery of the service(s), as per section 9.3 of my Terms and Conditions, which you can find here.